Thursday 19 November 2009

The Past 2 Days

Since finishing In Harmony a couple of days ago I decided to do a few simple tiny stitches. I started and finished my first Christmas card of the season. Its an All our yesterdays card kit that came free in the world of cross stitching magazine. Thought I would make it, be nice to send it to someone.
The second start is another free kit from the world of cross stitching. A somebunny to love mini bunny. I thought it was cute. Will have to start slotting in the free kits that you always get with magazine, got a box full of them. Think I might turn this into a birthday card, its a friends little girl's birthday in January think this would be prefect in a pink or purple card for her.

1 comment:

  1. Both look great.Love the colours in somebunny.I only buy magazines now if they have a free kit on,great for cards.

    ReplyDelete