Tuesday 27 October 2009

Day Dreamer Finished

I finished Suzy's Zoo Day Dreamer today. Run out of a couple of colours from the kit but Lucky had them in my collection. It didn't have a lot of back stitching which was nice. So here it is, needs a bit of ironing :-)
On the 8th and 9th this month I went the knitting and stitching show at Alexandra Palace in London. Spent a lot of money and added a bit to my stash. These are the goodies I got:
Decided I'm going to start In Harmony by dimensions tomorrow. I had been wanting this kit for a while so when I saw it at the knitting and stitching show there was no hesitation.

4 comments:

  1. Wow your suzy zoo is fantastic ;).I want to go to a stitching show, is it on next year?And I love your new start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you to both. Yes I'm planning on going again next october. I going to try and get to the march stitch and craft show. never been before but I think it should be good, I'm going to stock up on goodies before the october one. have a look on this site, it's got all the details:
    http://www.twistedthread.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there any chance you still have this pattern? I've been looking all over to purchase one and cannot find one to buy..not even on ebay! My daughter and my son BOTH have this pattern on a blanket and I would love to stitch this for them - they are 11 and 3 years old and both love their fuzzy blankies! Please let me know! Thank you ~ Liz Miller

    ReplyDelete